Wednesday 20 March 2013

"I DO" QR codes

I thought I would share one of the cards that was put into my wedding invitations. I only recently discovered QR codes this past summer and I coincidentally sent out the save the date cards for my upcoming wedding at the same time. I received numerous complaints from guest that they couldn't get the wedding website on the save the date card to work. Much of the information guests need is on the website so I thought for the wedding invitation I would create a QR code to help them locate our wedding website. Here is is!



Now the only thing that remains to be seen is whether the people who couldn't get on the website will actually be able to figure out what a QR code is.....

 

2 comments:

  1. As the recipient of the invite with a QR code I found it quite helpful. However, had I not taken our summer course I would have assumed that it was decorative...haha. Maybe you should check in with your guests and take a poll on how many knew how to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete