Wednesday 20 March 2013

Pic Collage

Diving Deeper in Pic Collage
In the summer course I fell in love with Pic collage for personal uses. I created scrapbook pictures, facebook profiles pictures, and pictures to print off and decorate my classroom. Today myself and Lacey put on our scuba gear and dove as deep as we could to discover as many ways as possible to use this app in the classroom. We thought about UDL, classroom organization, curriculum support, etc. 
Here are a few things my classmates and Lacey and I came up with:
- Visual schedule
- Introduction to students to the school
- Introduce yourself activity
- Labeling diagrams
- ordering numbers smallest to largest or vice versa
- placing numbers on a numberline
- graphic organizers
  

 Placing coordinates on a graph

 
   

Solving Equations with virtual manipulatives














Labeling a cell















             

                                               Classifying Different shapes


                       

 Biography



Classroom Management for groups or stations


                                     
 Placing numbers on a number line.

No comments:

Post a Comment